The company GARMENDIA CATERING S.L., with tax ID: B57080012, with address at CALLE: C/ MARQUES DE FONSANTA Nº8 BAJOS 07320 SANTA MARIA DEL CAMI, BALEARES, email address: email@example.com and website: WWW.GARMENDIACATERING.COM, expressly informs users that in accordance with Art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July regulating information society and electronic commerce services (LSSI), this website uses ‘cookies’ in order to provide a better service and provide you with a better browsing experience.
In this ‘cookies’ policy you will find the description and purpose of each of the ‘cookies’ used, as well as its name, the sending server, its expiration and information on how to verify if there is an international transfer of data.
We want to inform you clearly and precisely about the ‘cookies’ we use, detailing below; what is a ‘cookie’, what is it for, what types of ‘cookies’ we use, what is their purpose and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
What is a ‘cookie’?
A ‘cookie’ is a file that is downloaded on websites and is sent from certain websites to the browser, and that are stored on the user’s computer, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files enable the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and favourites, which enables you to retrieve information about the browsing made from your computer, which is intended to facilitate your next visit and to make the site more useful thanks to the customisation of its content.
How are ‘cookies’ used?
By browsing this website, users are agreeing to the installation of ‘cookies’ on their computer and that allow us to find out the following information:
Recognize you as a user. Obtain information about your browsing habits. Customize the way content is displayed.
Statistical information about the use of the website.
- The user’s log-in to keep the session open on the website.
- The preferred website format for access from mobile devices.
- The most recent searches made on the services on the website and customisation data for these services.
- Information about advertisements that users are displayed.
- Information from surveys that users have taken part in.
- Data on the connection with social networks for users who access through their Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Below, you can find a classification of the ‘cookies’ that exist and may be used on our website, taking into account that the same ‘cookie’ may be included in more than one category.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated. Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, this website can use both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies.
- Session ‘cookies’: session ‘cookies’ store data only while the user accesses the web. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent / Permanent ‘Cookies’: permanent ‘cookies’ store the data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session. The data that is still stored in the terminal can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and which can last from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose. According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the ‘cookies’ is processed, the website may use:
- Strictly necessary ‘cookies’ – Strictly necessary ‘cookies’ are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes ‘cookies’ that guarantee basic functionalities and security features of the website. These ‘cookies’ do not store any personal information.
- Technical ‘cookies’. These are any that allow users to browse a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist therein, such as to monitor traffic and communication of data, identify the log-in session, allow parties to have restricted access, remind users of the elements that make up an order, complete the purchase process of an order, perform a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through social networks, etc.
- Customisation ‘cookies’. These are any that allow users to access the service with certain general predefined characteristics according to a set of criteria on users’ computers, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the geo-localisation of the computer and the regional configuration from which you access the service.
- Strictly necessary ‘cookies’ – Strictly necessary ‘cookies’ are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes ‘cookies’ that guarantee basic functionalities and security features of the website. These ‘cookies’ do not store any personal information
- Behavioural advertising ‘cookies’. These allow the advertising space that may be included by the publisher on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided to be managed in the most efficient manner possible. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them. Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own/First-party cookies : are understood to be any that are sent to a user’s computer from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested is provided to the User.
- ‘Third-party cookies. These are any that are sent to users’ computers from a device or domain that is not operated by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Third-party ‘cookies’ can be installed on certain websites that allow the services offered to be managed and improved. These may be Google Analytics, and Comscore statistical services.
Users expressly agree to use ‘cookies’ when browsing or using our services. However, users can opt to prevent the generation of ‘cookies’ and their removal by selecting the corresponding option on their browser. Certain services or functionalities of the website may not be available if you block the use of ‘cookies’ on your browser.
When browsing or using our services, the user expressly accepts our use of ‘cookies’. However, the user has the option of preventing the generation of ‘cookies’ and their elimination by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. If you block the use of ‘cookies’ in your browser, it is possible that some services or functionalities of the website are not available.
The Entity uses the following ‘cookies’ on this website for the purposes set out below:
FIRST-PARTY (OWN) COOKIES
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES GOOGLE
The ‘cookies’ will be used solely and exclusively for the necessary time, to fulfill the purposes for which it has been indicated in each cookie. In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods can be consulted in the privacy policies and ‘cookies’ policies of the third parties. Once the ‘cookie’ has expired, it can be renewed if the user accepts its use again.
You can find out about transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, are made by the third parties identified in this ‘cookie’ policy in their corresponding policies.
Without enabling the necessary and technical ‘cookies’ described in this ‘cookie’ policy, some services or functionalities of the website may not be available.
If cookies are not activated as described above, the web services indicated will not be provided.
The following links explain how to carry out this process for the main web browsers:
Updating the cookies policy
The company GARMENDIA CATERING S.L. will update this policy when necessary, either because of a regulation requiring it to do so, or because it has removed certain cookies, or is using new cookies. Any modification of these terms and conditions will be published on this website.
Once you have been informed of the new terms and conditions, and these have been made available to you by publishing them on this website, the new cookies policy will apply and automatically replace the previous policy.
If you have any queries about this cookies policy, you can contact the company GARMENDIA CATERING S.L. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ASK FOR A QUOTE OR HAVE A QUESTION?
Fill the contact form and we will get in touch with you to send you a quote or answer your questions.